Online Team Training (english/online)
– You will develop a deeper understanding of the challenges of working in online and distributed teams.
– Together with your teammates, you will improve the ability to successfully complete common tasks despite global distribution.
– Using concrete tasks, you will reflect on the usefulness of online collaboration tools and the trade-offs that need to be made when using them.
– You learn to establish guidelines, ground rules and a team culture that supports online teamwork and effective distributed decision making.
– Online or distributed teams who want to build or improve their communication skills.
– Project teams that are forced to work together effectively across distributed locations.
– Interested individual participants (will be organized in teams).
Form and Duration
– Online Training: Moderated group work with team simulation.
– Synchronous (time-bound) and asynchronous work assignments.
– The online training takes place on a closed cloud platform.
– German or English, depending on the announcement.
– Course material English
Members of swissICT are eligible for a 10% discount (Discount code tt20)